Dec 29, 2011
Dec 21, 2011
Dec 14, 2011
Dec 12, 2011
Happy Monday !
Today we are half way to Christmas. I could say that I am on top of everything, but truth be told, I've got nothing or at least feel like I am way behind. My to do list is growing, the days are counting down. Panic should be setting in, but instead we find ourselves listening to Christmas music, baking cookies and spending time together. Today we hung up our Peppermint Garland. It was so easy to make... just maybe 20 minutes start to finish with our kit. It makes our home feel like the holidays and is perfect for dangling at work and on your Christmas tree too. It looks perfect with our Holly Berry Garland too! Afterwards, to avoid tangling, wrap around a piece of cardboard to save and enjoy for many years to come.
Dec 7, 2011
Welcome the holidays into your home with our Homespun Merry Christmas Banner. Your home will be filled with the spirit of Christmas the moment you hang it up with the warm kraft paper, red & white bakers twine and simple silver bells. 5 1/2” x 2yds
Have a wonderful day!
Dec 5, 2011
It's COLD here in Utah and snow flurries fluttered down from the sky all day yesterday, making this the perfect time to introduce our paper snowflakes... I love the white, love the red buttons and red & white bakers twine!
I think the perfect back drop to a simple snowflake is the green of a Christmas tree. Add touches of red and you have just created yourself a Merry Christmas! Our Paper Snowflakes Kit come in a kit of six and are available online and in store... beautiful ornaments or gift tags on a special package. All supplies are also sold separately in the store.
Have a wonderful day!
Dec 2, 2011
Have a wonderful Friday
Dec 1, 2011
Let the countdown to Christmas begin! The joy of Christmas comes from doing little things each day as a family and for others. We have done our best to capture the activities that will bring the Christmas spirit into your home… with simple & affordable ideas. Have a better idea for an activity? Simply replace one of our ideas with yours. (Leave your idea on this blog so we can gather ideas too!)
Perfect for families with children young or old… Jump in on December first or start mid month on the fun... this is a countdown banner you will look forward to hanging up each year!
* Read your favorite Christmas book together and snuggle
* Walk or drive around to see the Christmas lights
* Make your favorite Christmas cookies or treat
* Do an act of service together
* Sing & dance to Christmas music
* Donate your gently used items to a favorite charity
* Write a letter to someone you love and tell them how you feel about them
* Read the Christmas Story from the scriptures
* Listen to Christmas music and make a big family breakfast
* Secretly do something kind for someone in your family
* Stay home tonight and have a famlly game night
* Make a treat and visit a neighbor
* Go shopping for a gift on an angel tree or charity
* Decorate your Christmas tree listening to Christmas music
* Decorate sugar cookies or a gingerbread house
* Have a pajama day and everyone stay home!
* Write your letters to Santa
* Have a family backwards dinner... wear your clothes backwards and eat dessert first!
* Take non-perishable food to your local food pantry
* Make Christmas ornaments together
* Make dinner together, light a candle and set the table pretty
* Invite a family over for dinner
* Make simple friend and teach gifts and pass them out
* Watch a favorite Christmas movie together with popcorn and snuggle
* Kids choice! What would you like to do today?